Mouse Keep Connecting Disconnecting When Gaming Problem - Solved !!

 Hello Everyone, today I am going to talk about how to solve the problem of your mouse which getting connected and disconnected. And mostly it happens when you are gaming. When playing Fortnite or pubg, in-game when am in close combat, the mouse completely gets disconnected and the opponent just blew my head off near about 100 times. And then I realized that my patience level is to the power infinity. I didn't break anything or raged at all. But it was pretty irritating, frustrating. But here I am going to give you some tips so that you can try to solve the problem. I found some solution which worked for me to resolve the problem. Hope you find it helpful too  -

1) The first thing you need to do is - go to the device manager and then go to universal serial bus controllers, right-click on the USB root hub then go to power management option and un-check the box which says - Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. This is the most common solution for mouse getting connected disconnected rapidly, which is available all over the internet. And yeah, sometimes if your PC running through power problems, maybe because of an old SMPS, this can solve it. But for me, it didn't work.

2) Updating drivers can also fix this problem. Some times old drivers can cause this problem. So just search for the driver of your mouse and get the recent version. Also make sure your windows updated too, just make sure there's no problem for old drivers in your system.

3) Driver conflict can cause an untraceable problem which can make you go crazy. It happened to me. Believe or not, for some reason I have to delete the old drivers, old drivers mean the driver which came with the mouse. I uninstalled it and downloaded the drivers from Logitech website and no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall the same driver, it just didn't stop. It was just kept going, connecting and disconnecting all the time. So the last thing I applied is uninstalled the driver I installed from the Logitech website, used the old drivers from the small cd that came with the mouse. And it started working again.

 Now, these are the things I applied which fixed my mouse. But here comes the other important parts. You have to detect first whether it's really the problem with the mouse. There are two possibilities, hardware problem or software problem. For me, it was software in the first case. So how to detect why your mouse keeps getting connected and disconnected? Just ask your friend to use your mouse. And see if he face the same problems as yours. If you find the mouse working well on the other computer, then the problem is on your PC. One of the most major causes you face in your PC is the power supply. I kind of like repairing things and have repaired so many computers and almost 80 percent computer has the SMPS(power supply inside CPU case) problem. Because of the power supply, you can have some unexplainable problems. Sometimes even lord google also won't help you to find the exact problem. So, the point is, the faulty power supply can cause your mouse connecting and disconnecting automatically.

And if you think your power supply is okay and mouse is also working on another computer, then it's the problem in your motherboard. Motherboard ports, if it gets old or if you are unlucky with the new mobo, then maybe a faulty motherboard with damaged port or unable to distribute the power properly can cause this. So you better need to look out for these too. And if you think none of these is your problem, then take your mouse, wrap it up, kiss it and throw it in the garbage and buy a new one. That'd be a possible best solution. No, I am just joking, I'll try to fix the mouse from inside and going to see if I can make it work.

Anyway thanks for reading my blog. I'll keep posting about the problems I face in my life well I mean in my computer.

If you are regular mouse user, then click here to see how you can turn your regular cheap mouse into a gaming mouse.







**** I have added a donate button on the left sidebar in my blog. As Ad revenue dropped a lot and I have just started this blog, so I really need your support everyone. You can share some love by clicking on the button or here is my paypal email id - sparial02@gmail.com . Any help would be appreciated. ****





Comments

  1. All my 27 years of working on copmuters i never had one problem with a power supply not providing enough power for a damm mouse your're so wrong, do you know how much usb devices take very little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii, thanks so much for the reply. Well, thats really good that you have never faced any problem with your power supply. But here, in my place, people uses cheap power supply, almost 90 percent of them. And you have no idea the problems we face, which is totally unexplainable, trust me. This cheap power supplies causes problem which is going to make you go really crazy, and after trying a lot, at the end of the day or month, you'll end up with the solution to change the power supply. I have dealing with computers for like 15 years, and have seen many weird problems. I have seen someone pressing shut down, and the computer is getting restarted. Trust me, it took me 7 days or so to find out that it is faulty power supply which made it like that way. Everything was on that pc working really fine except the shutdown function, sound like a software problem right? Tried every possible solution, installing new windows and everything, but one day the pc collapsed and never woke up. It was dead. Then changed the power supply and it started working. Even in the case of mouse, no matter how much less power it takes, once those cheap psu gets old, it starts giving you a lot of problem. Before I started writing this blog, i have searched in google too and a lot of people mentioned power supply caused the mouse connecting disconnecting for them. But hey, as long as you didnt have the problem, thats good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!