Fortnite Game Performance on GTX 1050 ti and AMD Ryzen 5 1500x

At last i have tried to play one of the popular game of the past year to till now - Fotnite and trust me, the experience is awful.I couldn't even stand a chance to the other gamers. The time i am taking to get into the real fight, all the noobs like me already getting eliminated and then the other pro players vs me, is no match at all. It took nearly 20 matches i guess to eliminate someone. I am really one of the worst available at that zone right now. 


Anyway, apart from that fact me being worse at fortnite, i have checked the performance of this game in my PC built with GTX 1050 ti 4GB DDR5 GPU with AMD Ryzen 5 1500x Processor and 16 GB Corsair DDR4 RAM with 30 Mbps Broadband Speed and the performance is quiet good.  Graphics of this game is looking good. And also gameplay is good too , pretty easy and user friendly. Though i am having a bit of trouble to building the barricades to shield me . But that's not a problem, playing a bit more going to solve the problem for sure.
Even being one of the worst player at Fortnite, I was able to win a BattleRoyal match with the group i have. They were awesome and they did every work . All i have done is fired a couple of shots in the sky. This game is amazing. Performance in the PC is also amazing. You can check the performance of this game here - 




I am really busy enjoying this game. I hope i am going to be a pro player soon. Till then , enjoy the videos and visit my Facebook page to see me playing this live.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!