The Game They Don't Talk About Much, But It Got Amazing Graphics - Gears of War 4

I am really surprised after playing Gears of War in PC . Gears of War First one was one of my favorite game.And that's the only one game i played in this series. This time i found Gears of War 4 in the market, and i didn't waste much time after seeing the name of it. Gameplay is pretty good. It's just like old times with a few developments. The way i see it, the first game story was pretty good than this one. Gears of War 4 is good, but i didn't find that feeling i had when i played GOW one.


But one this that amazed me in this game is it's graphics. It's just amazing. I am really loving the environment in this game when i am playing it. It is an amazing visual treat to my eyes. I don't know about others, but all i just want to tell you, if you are a common gamer like me, You are going to love the graphics of this game. For me it is one of the best graphics game i have ever played.


Also i did check the performance of this game in my PC built with Gigabyte GTX 1050 ti 4gb DDR5 GPU with AMD Ryzen 5 1500x Processor , Corsair Vengeance 16gb DDR4 RAM 2400Mhz and the performance is awesome. There's a few video available i'd love to share with you. It ran smoothly in highest settings or Ultra settings in this PC. Sometimes FPS dropped in some missions but but that is also ignorable,. Most of the time it ran fluently and giving an average of 40 FPS which is well, you know, Enough to enjoy. Check the performance here - 




I am going to share more videos of this game in this post. You can also follow me on my facebook page for live gameplay commentary videos. I am just practicing so i know its not that good but still i want you to like my page and see it - 

https://www.facebook.com/Sparial19/


Check this if you want to know how to shake of zombies or regeneradors or dogs in Resident Evil 4.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!