How to Learn Playing Fortnite Properly

Hey everyone, I know Fortnite is a popular game and also it's not just a game anymore. After the world cup, it became a life changing game. You can actually earn money by playing this game and participating on the qualifiers. Fortnite is providing so much opportunity to all the players , so ofcourse everyone wants a piece of it. But the sad part is there is a lot of people like me who are always struggling in Fortnite. Can't build properly , can't shoot properly , can't do well in one versus one even knowing basic building skills , most of the time you are unable to defeat your opponent.

Let's get to the point directly since most of you want to get into it immediately.

My first point is practice. I am playing this game for 2 years but from last 2 seasons my K/D ratio got a bit better.I am playing this game since season 4 and I am still a noob. After playing 6000 matches I got only 40 wins. I know there are a lot of people like me. And the one and only problem I am making since the beginning is I dont practice this game much. Fortnite is not just a shooting game. May be you can play other shooting games pretty well but in the case of fortnite, you must need to learn building first. Building is the only thing that makes fortnite different than any other shooting games. You have to practice a lot , if possible at least 15 mins a day before you start playing normally. It really helps which I started doing few months ago and the only thing I can do is get some elimination with it. If you have time to play this game, then spend it more on practicing. Cause yes, the practice is going to make you perfect. 

My second point is going to be IRREGULARITY. Since this game is all about practice, so you must have to spend some time on it just to keep up with it. I am not a full time gamer, most of the time I work in a shop and when I get home I feel dead tired. So I skip playing this game. I am not regular in this which is the major reason I am still a noob after all these years. So , even if you feel you are not going to play in a day, make sure you pass at least 15 mins or 30 mins just to practice this.Do it if you can, you are going to improve, trust me.

Another point to play Fortnite properly is mouse. Well there are a lot of people who use cheap mouses mostly.You are never going to be a good player in fortnite with the cheap mouse. May be you can become one day , who knows but trust me, the time its going to take to become pro in this game, you are going to get frustrated and may be you are going to quit playing it. I used to play with normal mouse,and the sad thing about those normal mouse are you can't control your sensitivity. Sensitivity is really important, adjust it, if you are beginner, just make the sensitivity a bit low and then you can see your aiming going to improve a lot. I spend my first 2 or 3 seasons with normal mouse and what a horrible experience that was. Just go for a cheap mouse like Logitech g300s , if you are in a tight budget. This mouse is really helpful , you are going to feel the improvement in a week after you start using it.


One of the most important point to play Fortnite properly is Strategy. Well you like watching guys like tfue and ninja and others , they have insane building skills and all and you try to copy them. May be you can improve your building skills , but still you are going to see you are getting eliminated by others. When you play this, when you practice this, you are going to find out that you are doing one type of building pretty good but struggling on other. There are a lot of insane building skills many youtubers shared in their channel. Really fast and insane building skills I know I like watching them too. But you know I am noob but many time I was able to beat the building lords by staying in the ground. After practicing with people in creative and playground, I found out that the keybinds I am using, I don't want to change that right now cause I am pretty comfortable with it. And in that case, most of the time I see the guy in the opponent always out builds me. And I understand that I am kind of good in blocking the shots that coming from above. So for now my strategy is just stick to the ground and learn to fight in a box, which I am still learning a bit slowly as I don't get much time to play, but its working. I am dying still but somehow I can really hold the enemy, sometimes I am eliminating them. I need to practice too. Just don't try to copy others. Practice the game and make your own strategy. You can't learn the game by playing squads or duos. Play solo and keep practicing on creative and playground. Once you get familiar with what you doing, you'll see you are holding up with your opponent pretty well. Ignore landing on crowded place if possible. Only land in there when you build up proper strategy to stay alive. Or else landing in crowded place going to make you nothing but frustrated most of the time.


##### I 'll add more point on this content. Keep reading and thanks so much for visiting my blog.



**** I have added a donate button on the left sidebar in my blog. As Ad revenue dropped a lot and I have just started this blog, so I really need your support everyone. You can share some love by clicking on the button or here is my paypal email id - sparial02@gmail.com . Any help would be appreciated. ****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!