Playing Fortnite With Regular Mouse (Cheap Mouse)

Hello Everyone, today I am going to talk about how to play Fortnite with your regular mouse. So after you optimized your Mouse setup, you have to adjust your Fortnite in-game settings. If you don't know how to optimize your mouse settings, Here is the post where I already described how to turn you regular mouse into a gaming mouse, read that before reading this post.


If you end up with a regular mouse,or if you are having trouble to buy a gaming mouse and searching for a low budget gaming mouse , trust me, none of this cheap gaming mouse worth it. And also if you are a beginner, then yeah you can find it hard to play with normal mouse but if you follow my previous post and this one, then you can actually have a little bit of good experience in Fortnite with regular mouse. One of the biggest trouble with regular mouse is aiming. Practice going to improve it though. But lets take a look at the in game fortnite settings of me .




Now this is my mouse setup for Fortnite. X axis and Y axis sensitivity is 0.5 and targeting sensitivity is 0.45 and scope sensitivity is 0.6 . Well after playing a little bit playground and creative, I found this settings are a little smoother for me. And also aiming is way better for me like this. You may not have those extra buttons to make this game a little more easier. But hey, I know you are good with keyboard. I have seen many great gamers using Keyboards only to build pretty fast. So who cares about those extra mouse buttons. I played many games and yeah I did trouble to get win because I am not a regular Gamer, but it did helped me to get a lot of eliminations.

All you have to learn is how to control the sensitivity of your cheap mouse and once you get to the point, it's going to be really satisfactory, trust me. Anyway I just gave you an idea to improve the gameplay. You can test this method with other battle royale games too, or any game where you are having a bit trouble while Aiming. Thanks for reading the post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!