Apex Legends Season 4 Review and Performance on RX 550

 Apex Legends Season 4 is here now and currently, I am enjoying the game than the other two battle royale games that available in the market right now. Fortnite and PUBG are both are good but now apex legends is one of my favorites at this very moment. I can't stop playing the game after I saw the intro video which is absolutely amazing. If you missed it, just go to my Facebook gaming page where I shared the video. So what I found after this recent update of Apex Legends.

** A new kickass skull skin which is looking pretty amazing.

** Map changed a little and there is a big tower building in the middle of the Map.





Graphics quality is awesome for this game and almost everything is the same. But I found the gameplay a little laggy than usual. Maybe it's going to get fixed soon after the next update. Somehow the game is looking so catchy for me that I can not stop playing it. Also, the Matchmaking time reduced a lot. The game starts almost instantly, in 5 seconds I guess. As for now, there are plenty of things for me to explore in the game since am not a full-time gamer. So it'll take a little time for me.

But the most important thing is RX 550 is running the game pretty well. Well, not much of change in the graphics and that's why the game is running just like it used to. Just made a performance video with all the settings available and also with different resolution. The game ran pretty smoothly of course in low settings. RX 550 is not the recommended GPU to run this game in ultra settings. Apart from RX 550, there is a Ryzen 5 1500x  processor which is a bit fast and also 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 ram helps the game ran a lot faster. As for today, I can run any game that available in PC with mid to low settings. If you have an almost same processor or better processor than the one I have and enough ram, then I am sure RX 550 is going to do pretty well with all recent games. here check the performance video of Apex Legends on RX 550 and Ryzen 5 1500x here -





Here is the other video of Apex Legends Season 4 on RX 550 with multiple resolutions -




Well, of course, it's a common fact that lower resolution means higher performance. The game is running pretty well with 720p res. Frames per second stay almost the same as you can see in the video, but when you are in the game, you'll realize that the game is running pretty smoothly when you changed it from 1080p to 720p. Well now I have to play the game, this was a quick post, can't hold the excitement so I am writing this right now just to let you know that if you have not tried the game yet, Go and try these new apex legends season 4 right now. You won't regret.

If you have read my blog, thank you so much for coming here. Just make sure not to forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel Lone Indian Gaming and also like the Facebook page of Lone Indian Gaming.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!