Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Review , Battle Pass and Performance on RX 550

Okay, so a few days ago Fortnite dropped it's chapter 2 season 2 and this time, it's looking more exciting than the previous season. New skins are pretty good, those new fortresses are good, everyone landing there with hackable machine guns and all, it's pretty chaotic and entertaining at the same moment. I played a few matches and got my first solo and squad wins. Never thought I'd get the wins that easily though. But somehow I did and it felt awesome. Only because I haven't played the game for a long time. There are many new things in the game, I am pretty sure I haven't found all of it yet. Some of the new things I found while playing the game -


** Decoy bombs - I know when I picked up and throw it an enemy, a clone of my character appeared, ran into the enemy and it even started shooting with a shotgun, trying to break the building of the enemy. Since then, I know the rest of the game I am going to pass by shooting those bots and getting killed from behind. And it happened.


** Sticky remote bombs are back. This is an old item but it's in the game now. If you missed this one, well then start playing the game now to refurbish your old memory.


** Hide Box - I don't why, why they bring it to the game. One of the weirdest hiding items, I was dying laughing when I saw my partner running with the box. It's just like those snow penguins we used to hide in winter.




** New Fortresses currently forgot the name of those places, a ship on the ocean and in the middle of the map, there is another. Lots of guards guarding something, though those places were so crowded I had too much trouble to explore those places, the only thing I did there is land and die.




** Also those boxes we used to hide, mostly we found those salty sands or in pleasant park , they are everywhere though. Now they teleport you. I used one to hide and ended up in pleasant park in a moment. They are also unbreakable, I think I tried to destroy it with an axe but it didn't work.


** There are so many challenges, thankfully a map is showing where you have to complete all those challenges, which I think is good. Cause last season stayed for 4 months I think and I got bored and stopped playing the game. I haven't completed 50 percent of the challenges. Also, I don't find challenges interesting.


** Battle Pass with the new lobby. Even the battle pass section in this new season has lots of things to explore. But I am going to talk about it later.


These are some of the things I found out through the Island. I think snipers are not available in the game. The map is big and somehow the game is getting a little boring, well I felt like this way. After landing a bit far, it took nearly 15 minutes to find an enemy. Well maybe it's because everyone landing on those hot spots, but I still feel something is missing in the game and there is a huge probability that I am going to get bored playing the game again. Game is so laggy, getting stuck while in-game. Even one of my live stream viewers told me he never has seen this type of problem in Fortnite before.

About the Battle Pass, well the developers worked pretty well in this section. The skins are pretty good. And also there is a huge chance of getting Deadpool skin as there is a section available where you chat with Deadpool. I am sure there going to be a lot of challenges and then we can get the skin of Deadpool after completing those. Something like this is coming to the game for sure. Also, the battle pass section shows you all the challenges, challenges that are available in different places. Just watch the video to see all the items you are going to get with this new battle pass -






Now about the performance of the game on RX 550, yeah it's working fine. Fortnite's Ultra settings graphics look insane. But to run the game smoothly with RX 550, Medium settings, for me is perfect. Though I lower down the settings a lot, just to ignore the frame drops for particular places. Tested the game with different resolution and also with different settings and the results are shown in the video -







Sapphire Pulse RX 550 4gb gddr5, it is a low-end GPU now and I am glad to see it's performing pretty well. I am streaming with this GPU and it's working pretty perfect. It's doing the job because of the processor and RAM apart from RX 550, helping to run the game pretty smoothly. If you have low-end processors and less rams like 4 GB or 8gb, then yeah RX 550 won't work like the way you are seeing in this video.  Check out the performance of Fortnite chapter 2 season 2 on RX550 with multi resolutions and with epic settings here -




Thanks if you end up reading my post. Have a nice day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!