How to Get Watch Dogs 2 Free after Ubisoft Server Issue In Live Event

Oh, what a terrible night it was. We are all waiting for it, and also personally I was excited too cause we are getting a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 which was nice. Though I have played the game before but still, it's exciting for a lot of people. So a good move from Ubisoft to create a hype about their upcoming games - Assassins Creed Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion and Far Cry 6. The trailers and also more about the gameplay and stuffs are shown during the event. But in the case of giveaway, it was a glitch and I think no body was able to claim the free copy of the game because Ubisoft server couldn't handle the pressure of the people trying to log in, and also I am pretty sure this is the first encounter from their side, how it feels to have viewers in website, for the first time they had this idea. I was logged in to my account just to watch the event and also I was thinking live stream the Ubisoft Forward event on my Youtube channel, but thankfully, luck was with me this time, so I just saved myself from some embarrassment. Imagine shouting for 2 hours to your viewers - " we are going to get watch dogs 2 free, come on guys like and subscribe" then suddenly the server crash and you get logged out from the account automatically and unable to login for the rest of the event. I was not feeling good, so I thought nah, let's just see it.  And the rest is history. 


Anyway, so Ubisoft find it out after sometime that a lot of people are actually reporting about the problem in social media. So, this is what they said in twitter - 


and also after sometime they posted this - 

So The question is where you can claim the game? I don't know is it worth it for you or not, most people who knew about this game, they have played the game already. Now some new comers may find this one interesting, so to get it, you have to wait. Just wait for sometime as they are processing the free gift, I think we can claim the game may be later today from Uplay account or from browser. So that's it, I just searched the game on Uplay and I couldn't find a link to the game where it says its free. May be they are still working on it. 

About the Ubisoft Forward event, well I am going to try Hyper Scape right now and also I am a bit of excited for Far Cry 6 than Assassins Creed Valhalla. That's it, I am going to share the update once again when your free Watch Dogs 2 Copy is available on Ubisoft store. Thanks for Reading the blog.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!