Computer Screen Turned Rainbow Color Problem - Solved !!

 Hello Everyone, Today I am going to talk about the problem if your computer screen turning to rainbow color and how to fix that problem. I was having this problem for some days and I am able to fix it fortunately. So, lets go to the point how I did it.


The above picture you are seeing is my display. People can have different patterns, but in my case its looking like box rainbows. The whole screen all of a sudden started blinking and it was like this the whole time. It happens suddenly or say I make an image full screen and then the screen turns into this. At first, restarting the system was working just fine. But then the problem started happening frequently.  So I needed a closer look to the problem.

This kind of problem can tells you a lots of story about your PC. First, maybe your screen dying, or may be the wire that connected with the GPU is problematic, maybe your GPU heating up or failing, there are several things that can cause the problem. But in my case it was different. I was having this because of software issue. The graphics driver software is creating this problem.

It took some time for me to understand the problem is with the software. My GPU is 3 years old, so I thought it's time for the GPU to say good bye to me. But I opened my CPU case, cleaned almost everything, reapplied thermal pastes, cleaned RAM, coolers and when I attached everything, It started working again. And then after 2 days, the problem occurred again. If you are using AMD GPUs, then chances are pretty high for you to face this problem. Specially when Raedon comes up with their new driver updates. I already wrote a lot of posts about the problems you face when you try to go with the Raedon's latest driver. 

Fix was pretty easy for me. Uninstalled the current GPU driver and installed an older version. It started working just like it should. Now why it happens? You better take that question to the people who make the new drivers for AMD GPUs. 

In other cases, Sometimes it happens due to the GPU cable, check it, change it and see if it works. Problem occurs in your PC sometimes really hard to detect. So don't panic at first, just be patient. In case your screen turns rainbow color again, the first thing you need to do is change the GPU driver to an older version if you are using Raedon GPUs. In case of NVIDIA, update the driver to the latest one. 

In case changing the driver fail to solve the problem, comment in here and we are going to solve it together. 


Thanks for reading my blog. Follow the blog for more about computer and gaming related information.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!