RX 550 Test in Top 20 High Graphics Games in 2021

 Okay, so the question is - is RX 550 still worth buying in 2021? Due to the increase of the price of GPUs, many considering buying RX 550 because this is one budget GPU that's available in the market. If you are eager to play games and looking to upgrade your PC, then the GPU prices might frighten you. I can't believe it that I bought GTX 1050 ti on 11k Indian Rupees and now the GPU cost 22K. Anyway, let me give you some examples and you find it out by yourself whether RX 550 is eligible for you or not. Here I am going to mention the top 20 games I tested with RX 550.  





PC Specs:- 


GPU :- Sapphire Pulse RX 550 4GB GDDR5

Processor :- AMD Ryzen 5 1500x / AMD FX 6300

SSD :- Samsung Evo 250GB SSD / Seagate 500 GB Internal HDD

RAM :- Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 / Kingston Hyperfury 8GB DDR3

PSU :- Cooler Master 450 Watt PSU / Frontech 600 Watt PSU

Screen :- Samsung Curved LED 24 Inch / LG 18.5 inch LED


20) Far Cry 5 :- 

Far Cry 5 came out in 2018. The graphics quality of this game is pretty good. I liked it, really enjoyed the game. Played this game on RX 550 and FX 6300, and the game performed really well. The game is easily playable in 1080p and the graphics also looks pretty decent to. You can play almost all the Far Cry games that available at this moment right now with RX 550. My personal favorite Far cry game is 1 and 2. Anyway, here is the video of Far Cry 5 on RX 550, you can check it by yourself how the game performs - 



19) Crysis Series :- 

Talk about high graphics games and you don't mention Crysis means you know nothing. Crysis series is one of the best series with insane graphics quality. I still remember playing Crysis warhead back in 2007 or 2008, that game still can get heavy for the new PCs. You can play all the crysis games in low settings with a decent processor and RX 550. I tried the remastered version of Crysis on RX 550, didn't get enough FPS, but somehow its still enjoyable. My personal advice is don't go for the remastered version, play the normal versions on RX 550, which makes sense. Here is a video of Crysis Remastered version on RX 550 - 



18) Control (2019):- 

We have so many options these days, so we don't really talk about and forget easily some of the best games. Control is an award winning game. An amazing game with insane graphics quality. If you are looking for a story based serious science fiction, then this is it. I am going to mention this as one of the best game I ever played and also graphics details are awesome. 





17) ARK Survival Evolved :- 

Though I am not a fan of this game, but must have to say - this game has great level of details. Its amazing, it takes you completely to the world of Dinosaurs. Now, it's hard for RX 550 to run this game even in low settings. Pairing the GPU with good processor can make the game faster, as I said before. But in case of my PC, this is how the game performed - 




16)  The Vanishing of Ethan Carter :- 

One of the best game I have ever played. Not much really talked about, but when it came out, it did make some good impact on gamers back then. If you haven't tested your GPU with this game yet, well do it now. The nature is freaking awesome in this game. Jaw dropping graphics and the horror, a perfect blend for me. RX 550 is able to run this game in low settings. The game is playable with RX 550. Check this out here - 




15) Gears 5 :- 

Well well, try this right now to test your GPU. Gears of War games are my favorite games, Gears of War the first was really good. Gears 5 is well, its also good but one of the main reason of this game I liked playing it is the quality of the graphics this game has. It's absolutely stunning, and with RX 550, the game is completely playable in low settings. Check this video - 






14) Rising Storm 2 Vietnam / Heroes & Generals WWII:- 

These two games are personal favorite games. After getting free on Epic games, I have the chance to play the games and must have to say, these games has insane graphics. Better than Battlefield and Call of Duty. The nature in Rising Storm 2 looks absolutely stunning, it looks so real. And also Heroes 7 Generals, I have no idea that this game existed. Sorry that I was so ignorant. The game is so interesting to play, but sad part is not a big name so people not watching this games much. But these two games has insane graphics quality as well as amazing gameplay. The most important part is both games are playable with RX 550, here check these videos out - 







13) Tom Clancy's The Division 2 :- 

Whether the game story is good or bad doesn't matter, the graphics must need to be realistic. I kind of less liked the game, but again the visual is stunning. Most tom clancy's games has stunning visuals. If you have same PC like me, I can play almost all the Tom Clancy's game in low settings and also lowering the resolution improves performance. 



Here is also the performance video of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint on RX 550 - 



12) Borderlands 3 :- 

This First person role playing action games is one of my favorite. Though I haven't completed any of the borderlands game, I have played like 20 - 30 hours of the game and I really enjoyed it. Also I remember the visuals of the game. Different and stunning. It really put on some pressure on RX 550, but somehow the game is still playable in low settings. I am sure lowering the resolution can improve the performance a lot. Here is the video of the game in 1080p - 




11) Escape from Tarkov :- 

I am going to be honest on this one. Only played this game just to check whether the game is running good or not. I have seen people playing this game and yeah, the graphics quality is absolutely amazing. The game is also terrifying. I don't even understand what I was doing all the time in this game. I should have spent more time on this but I wasn't in the mood. Here is the performance of the game in 1080p low settings on RX 550 - 




10) Batman Arkham Knight :- 

Oh yes, its the dark knight on my list as no. 10. All the Arkham games has good graphics but Arkham Knight is special. We all can agree on this, with the batmobile is at work and way batman enters in the batmobile, I don't know about you but I really liked every single part of this game. An absolutely fantastic game. Game is playable on RX 550, in my PC, though I was not getting 60 fps, but an avg 30 fps is well enough for me and I completed this game without any problem. Check the performance here - 





9) Doom Eternal :- 

Bethesda's one of the finest, award winning game, Doom Eternal, every single bit of it, the gameplay, the graphics everything in this game is just perfect. And the best part of it - RX 550 can run this game well. This game is totally playable with RX 550. Check the performance of the game here - 



8) Hitman Series : - 

No, I am not a fan of Hitman, Last Hitman game I actually gave some importance was Hitman Absolution. Then Hitman 2016, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3 came up, I am not a Hitman fan so can't tell how good the games was. But I tried every Hitman game on RX 550 and each and every game was playable with it. Must have to say, I really like Hitman graphics. Only things I don't like that the same person walks around with same costume again and again. Apart from this, every level of details, the buildings, nature, it's good. here check the performance of the Hitman 3 game here - 



7) The Elder Scrolls Online :- 

A game that needs no introduction. Came out in 2014, this massively multiplayer online role playing game has its own fan base and it's huge. Once you start playing it, there is a huge chance that you are going to fall in love with it and keep playing it for a long long time. If you own RX 550 and you are fan of Elders Scrolls online, then you are on a joyride. Check the performance of the game here - 



6) Tomb Raider Series :- 

Tomb Raider 2013, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, these 3 recent tomb raider games has always showed up as one of the best graphics games no matter who made their list of the best graphics games ever. Specially Rise of the Tomb Raider, The beginning of that game literally tells you how much this developers improved their skills and how far we have came. The graphics looks stunning. You can play all the Tomb Raider games with RX 550, even the latest Tomb raider game, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, I tried playing it on RX 550 and FX 6300 in ultra settings and got like 20 FPS avg which clearly tells you that RX 550 are well enough to experience this amazing adventure of Tomb Raider. Here is the video - 






5) GTA 4 and GTA 5 :- 

One of the most popular games in the history of gaming. People just love playing this game. GTA 4 came out in 2008 and it can still give you some good challenge with your newly built PC. GTA 5 came out in 2013 and after 8 years later, you still go and search the YouTube Gaming and you are going to find GTA 5 as one of the top 10 trending games. Open world games like this are the output of huge hard work. And this games deserved to be recognized by every one. I still watch videos of GTA 5 and the way people play the games, with MODs and everything, it's really interesting. RX 550 is capable to handle this games pretty well. Check out these videos and see it by yourself - 











4) No Man's Sky : - 


I don't know if you are surprised to see this game in this list, But I must have to say, an amazing game with amazing graphics quality. When I started playing it, I completely went inside the game and I felt like I was living in the game. I remember a storm was coming and I was rushing hard to get to the safe point as it felt like am going to die soon in real. I was so much into it. That is exactly the purpose of the games if they can make you feel like this, then they have done the job really well. So No Man's Sky is one of my best game for sure. And the graphics quality is also pretty good. I am really glad to play the game with RX 550. Check the performance here - 





3) Star Wars Jedi fallen Order :- 

One of the best graphics game ever. I really enjoyed this game. Not gonna lie, I didn't complete the game but the amount of time passed, it was really an unforgettable journey. This game really has insane quality graphics. I am surprised to see that RX 550 actually able to run this game, well I mean my PC. Pairing this GPU with a better processor can definitely increase the performance of this game. Check the performance here - 





2) Red Dead Redemption 2 :- 


Another Rockstar classic with insane quality graphics and amazing gameplay. I think this game has no haters, absolutely fantastic story game. Anyway, we are talking about graphics here and this game definitely one of the best graphics game ever made. The performance of this game in my PC is awesome, the game is somehow playable with RX 550. FPS drops a lot in places but story mode isn't a problem if you are getting an avg of 30 fps. Check the performance of this game here - 





1) Death Stranding : - 

I remember when I was playing this game, speaker was on, my mom came to my room and saw a guy carrying a bag and walking in the mountains going somewhere and in background, beautiful music was playing. She got curious and asked what is he doing? I told her that guy is carrying her mother's body in the back and taking her to the crematory. She instantly got interested and started watching it. I live in a village, my mom is 65 and she is not into games but this one got her interested. That's why it was a special moment for me. A brilliant game, if you want to use the word perfection, then using this word to describe this game would be absolutely perfect, the word is justified for this game. The graphics quality, I should not say this, all you just need is to experience it. An amazing thrilling journey. I was somehow able to run this game in RX 550, check the performance here - 







Conclusion :- 

The list of 20 games are honestly not enough. Played so many games and if I just want to talk about graphics, then I can name another hundred games which can challenge your newly built PC pretty well. RX 550 is clearly not a high end GPU, but with proper support, it can run almost all the recent games in low settings. If you are on a tight budget and want to go for RX 550, then go blindly for it. RX 550 is far better than GT 1030,trust me. Sure am going to write about it more. So what do you think about RX 550? Let me know in the comment section, let me know you are here. Thanks for reading my blog. Enjoy playing Games. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!