How Much You Can Earn From Twitch Ads? Let's Find Out

 Twitch is a fantastic platform to showcase your skills. And we all know twitch offers a lots of features, a lots of ways to earn money from the site. I am in the basic level of Twitch right now. I got into twitch affiliate program a month ago and since then I researched a lot about Twitch ads and how it works. And I am going to share it to you all.

So how much you can earn from Twitch ads? Let's take a look what twitch says - 



I think it means you are going to earn $3.5 per 1000 views. Twitch ads doesn't work like YouTube. You get paid more when someone clicks on your ads on YouTube. But in Twitch, the only way you are getting paid through ads is how many users are watching it. Forget 1000, getting 10 viewers on Twitch is hard as hell.

For each ad Twitch shows in your stream, and if your viewers watches it, you are going to earn $0.01 in the beginning ( that's what I am getting now) . So you just calculate how many viewers you need to earn decent amount of money. You must have to become a really popular streamer.

So to make a decent earning through ads on Twitch, you need to have at least 1000 live visitors. Then maybe you are going to make something from the ads. When I got into Twitch Affiliate, I was excited to run ads in my stream and see how much revenue its generate. But the result is really depressing. Let me show it to you  - 



I already wrote a post where I was really angry after finding about the fact that Twitch Affiliate program is nothing. And also the Ads option that unlocks with it, it's not for you, even if you have  100 viewers. Sometimes Ads can impact your viewers in negative way too. Most of the streamers disable their ads. I think only big streamers get benefit from it, imagine if I want to see shroud's stream and I get an ad before the stream starts, I won't mind watching it. But if I want to see someone with 1 viewer and when click on stream, an ads take place, the possibility is I am going to leave the stream immediately.

So, be careful how you use the ads in Twitch. Most of the streamers suggest that you should run the ad manually, only when you are taking a break or something. Never show an ad in the beginning of your stream. And how much you can earn from the ads? Nothing in the beginning. Just keep working hard and if everything goes well, only then you are going to find the ads worthy. Good luck.

Thanks for reading my blog. In case you want to follow me on Twitch, click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!