Mouse Keeps Connecting and Disconnecting in Dead By Daylight Problem - Solved!!

 Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. So are you still playing Dead by Daylight? I do. Though I am playing it for few months. 


While streaming it in Twitch also, for past few weeks, I was unable to stream because I had this weird problem. When fixing generators or trying to unhook someone, My mouse kept getting disconnected. Oh lord what should I say, I got so angry. I thought my mouse is dying probably. But when playing other games, there is no such problem. But in DBD, the problem kept happening again and again and again.

Image taken from - https://medium.com/@techformindful/how-to-manage-frustration-when-it-comes-to-tech-failures-ad450da42400

Immediately started searching on Google to get help. Some of them said - If you don't have a stable internet connection, this can happen. Some said may be mouse is old or maybe it's the port, maybe it's the RAM or maybe it's the game. Make a fresh install of the game and it's going to work well. I applied all this tricks but dang! not a single one of those solution worked for me. That also doesn't mean they are wrong, try those tricks, maybe it can work for you.

I kept searching for the solution here and there but unable to find any. I started playing the game like that, without doing any task, Just running around and get myself  killed. It took me a long time to find out the solution for the problem. But I did find one.

Though I found the solution, but I felt bad that it took me such a long time to find it, because it's really obvious. After playing like that for more than a week, I realized that my C drive, the program drive of the computer is almost full. Only 20 Gb left and the drive color is red. The red sign means your drive is getting full. And when you run a program from that particular drive when it's almost full, it gets kind of laggy. I have realized it before while playing other games. But never thought its going to give this mouse connect and disconnect problem on Dead by Daylight. 

I immediately cleared unnecessary files and made it to 40GB available. Restarted the computer and then restarted the game and BINGOO!! it stopped happening. The game started running so smooth and still no problem since then. 

To stop mouse keeps getting disconnected while playing Dead By Daylight, try this things - 

* Check if mouse doing the same thing with other games.

* Clear all the Temp files and Prefetch files.

* Check if you have enough RAM, see if any background program not eating so much of your RAM.

* Make sure your the drive where your game installed, it has enough space. Not almost full and the color is not red.

* Check your internet is working properly, an unstable connection can cause this type of problem.


Thanks for reading my blog.


Comments

  1. bro my mouse keep getting disconected bt my hard disk have space and its blue but still am having this problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!