Games not Showing in Epic Games Library Problem - Solved!

Did your Epic Games library disappeared with 1000 of games? No worries, I am here. Let me tell you how I got all the games back in the Epic Games Library.

If you search on Google and end up on epic forum, they say that all you have to do is uncheck the hide my library option from the settings. In case it solves your problem, here is how to do it - 


* Click on your name icon and then go to the settings.



** After that, just untick the option " Hide Game Library" and restart your epic games launcher and your games are going to show up in the Library.




But the sad part is, in my life, nothing, absolutely nothing is that easy. It didn't work for me. No matter how many time I checked and Unchecked and restarted Epic Launcher, It just didn't work. So I found my own way, kind of stubborn you know, can't sleep unless I solve the problem. These are the steps I followed to get back all my games in the Epic Library.


* Uninstalled Epic Launcher and did a clean install of it.

* The games still wasn't showing, so I went to the settings, checked the "Hide Games Library" option and closed Epic Games. I just hide the library this time and closed epic launcher.

* Then opened it and went to the settings again and unchecked "Hide Games Library". Then Library appeared again, so I went to it and it was still empty.

* Finally I saw a filter option, and beside that, there was an option name " Reset", which is there for reset your filter. I clicked on it and bang, all the games appeared in the library.


I think this is an epic games error. If you have problem uninstalling, just try the other steps without uninstalling Epic Games Launcher. Also if you don't see any reset filter option, just try to refresh your library and see if your games comes back.



Finally if it just doesn't solve your problem, then at last, try uninstalling epic games and reinstalling it and do all the steps I mentioned. I hope it works for you. It certainly worked for me and finally am able to install all the games again.


Thanks for reading my blog, have a beautiful day.




Comments

  1. The exact thing happened to me yesterday, suddenly except one game others were not showing. I had panicked that moment and tried to force my way by closing epic launcher and restarting it, checking network connection and uninstalling it. Atlast found that the filter was set to installed games. After resetting it I found the library. Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it helped, thanks for reading the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!