Something Didn't Go As Planned - Windows Update Error Solved!!

 I have been stuck with problem for a long time and unable to find a single solution for this weird windows 11 update problem. My PC was working absolutely fine, but one day suddenly it started giving me this error. From the past few months, when the update completion is at like 95 percent or 99 percent, this message shows up - "Something didn't go as planned, No need to worry - undoing changes". 


This single error wasted a lot of time. And I was almost thinking about Formatting my C drive and reinstall the windows again. The usual thing I do when get into these type of problems are always looking in some communities and multiple forums to get a solution but most of the basic solution like disabling the update, or trying to fix with command prompt or windows shell, almost none of those solution worked. But after a thorough research on the matter, I am able to found one of the simplest solution for this problem. 

All you need to do to get rid off from this windows update error problem is - Delete the folder "$WinREAgent" from drive C and that's it. This is a hidden folder so make sure you have enabled show hidden items option to find this folder. 

It took me a long time to find a solution for this one. And it the above mention method worked like a charm for me. I hope it works for you to if you came here trying to find the solution for this problem. Most windows problems are like this, as long as you don't find the solution, it gives you unlimited amount of trouble and headache and when you find the solution, it takes like 30 second to solve it.

Thanks for reading my blog.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!