ABZU Game is free on Epic , What a Game this is !!

This week Abzu is free on Epic, well it's September 9th and the game is still there for free. If you haven't played this game and want to have a taste of it, then go and do it now. What a game. Beautiful graphics and the beautiful background music that's playing all the time, it feels so refreshing. More you go, more you explore it's just become more beautiful. Sorry I forgot to tell about the game - 

"Abzû is an adventure video game developed by Giant Squid Studios and published by 505 Games for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows. Initially released as a digital title in August 2016, a retail version for consoles was released in January 2017. Following the journey of a diver exploring the ocean and restoring life using magical springs, the gameplay allows the player to freely navigate underwater environments ranging from open water and natural caverns to ancient ruins. " - Wikipedia


A screenshot from ABZU
3


This game is all about exploring underwater sea. I'd love to play this game on VR honestly. Just played 30 mins of the game and I came here just to write my thoughts about the game. I don't know what other people saying about this game, but for me this is really one of the most mind refreshing and beautiful game I played after so long time. Abzu game is just like a dream, A dream that you don't want to finish, you want to live in it. It's so sad that I haven't heard about this game this long time.It came out almost 3 years ago. I really want to thank EPIC games for this amazing experience. 

Last time I tried to play exploring game is long ago and somehow I didn't like it, I played Firewatch but somehow I didn't like it much , may be too busy with life or other games. Subnautica was free on epic too but I missed it sadly and now I think it was one of the biggest mistake for me. Now I really want to try these exploring games cause this game ABZU gave me some really good time. I think I am looking forward to play these types of games more.  

If you haven't played this game , I think today september 9th, 2019 is the last day where you can get this game for free. If you are reading this and haven't played ABZU yet, hurry up and play it now. 

Came out on 2016 but the graphics quality is amazing. Giving some serious challenge to my PC. Played it in my RX 550 and Ryzen 5 1500x PC with 16gb corsair vengeance ddr4 ram and somehow I am unable to get even a constant 30 fps. May be after changing the graphics settings, the game needs a restart which I didn't do it. That's why I think even after lowering the settings, the game performance hasn't improved much. 

Abzu is a type of game where if you take random screenshots, you can use every single one of them as wallpaper. I really enjoyed this game. I'd share my gameplay video here once I upload it on youtube. Thank you so much for reading my blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!