Apex Legends Crashing at Startup Problem -- Solved !!

Hello Everyone, Today I am here with another easy solution of Apex Legends. This occurred to me a few moments ago. When I clicked on the Desktop icon, it showed me the game is loading, but then nothing happened. Every time I run the game, the loading screen is not even coming, the game is crashing without any error messages. So there are few steps available which I applied and the game started working again.

** The first step is - go to the origin, then My Game Libray, click on Apex Legends and then click on the gear icon. You can see a repair option available, click on that and wait. This is the first solution for Apex Legends if you develop any problem which I already mentioned in my other posts.






** Now the above method is the best method to solve any problem that occurs in that particular game. In case it does not work, after repairing the game, close everything and restart your computer. Then try and see if the game works. Pretty sure it will work. 

Now if its still not working. The last best option is always a fresh installation of the game. But that is frustrating. If you are unable to play even after a fresh installation, make sure your graphics driver is up to date and its working fine. Run other games and see if you have the same problem in those games too or just in this game. Install the game in a new drive if possible. Pretty sure the game is going to work after applying the first two steps. Let me know if it helped or not, feel free to comment.


Thanks for reading my blog. Have a nice day.




**** I have added a donate button on the left sidebar in my blog. As Ad revenue dropped a lot and I have just started this blog, so I really need your support everyone. You can share some love by clicking on the button or here is my paypal email id - sparial02@gmail.com . Any help would be appreciated. ****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!