Apex Legends Season 5 Game Crashing Problem - Solved !

Apex Legends Season 5 Fortune's Favor just dropped now and the game started crashing. Right now I just went to live stream the game after updating it. The game took near about 16gb update. After updating done, I went live on my Youtube and also saw the intro of the game with the new LOBA legend. I bought the new legend - loba and then clicked on the start. Then I selected the legend, where you select it when the game is beginning, and when the game supposed start, it crashed. I started the game again and saw I was standing in somewhere, unable to see properly. This is what Apex Legends new update brought in this season. Just like pubg, you can enter a game again if your game crashed in the middle of a match . So I entered again and saw I died and the game crashed again. The whole screen is freezing then BAM!!!


Here is the Apex Legends Season 5 Trailer -






I don't know whether other's are having this problem right now or not, but I am pretty sure a lot of people going to have this problem. I just had one of the worst experience, imagine being so excited the whole day just to go live and play the apex legends new season, and when you are ready to do it, the game started crashing infinitely.



Here is a screenshot from my live stream where my game crashed



Why this game crashed? May be it's because I have raedon software. I have RX 550 gpu and I have the latest version of the graphics driver installed in my PC (version - 20.2.2). A lot of people faced a lot of problems with Raedon drivers. I have trouble playing games like Fortnite and Pubg because of the Raedon drivers. I remember raedon suggested to use an old driver just to run Fortnite and also other games properly.

Somehow I am able to solve the problem right now and the game working properly. I don't know whether it's going to start crashing again. But here how I solved the crashing problem -

* Go to the Origins My Game Library
* Find apex legends and click on it then click the gear icon
* Select the Repair option from the drop down menu and start repairing the game

(Just like the old repairing method I have already wrote on another post)

Image from origins library where you can find the repair option


When I started repairing the game, the game verified the files first and then again the game started downloading the whole 16 gb files again. It took sometime and now the game is running properly. What an awful experience to start the day since it's 1 am here and I am writing this just so that you can enjoy the game. I still have a lots of exploring to do and may be the live session I want to do, is going to be on hold as I have to check the game first and hope it don't crash again.

Thanks for reading my post. Make sure you subscribe me on Youtube here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!