Epic Games GTA 5 Premium Edition Not Received Free $1 Million Cash Problem - Solved

Hi, GTA 5 is free and I am pretty sure a lots of people around the world playing the game right now. First, people was having problem to download the game as Epic games server crashed because of huge traffic. Now, after this problem, there is another problem on rise. Some users already started asking why the free $1 million cash and the criminal starter pack that Epic Games offering is not in your GTA online account yet. A lot of people including myself started playing the game and yes the money is not added in the account yet. So how to get the money.


Before you look anywhere, let's take a closer look what is Epic Games saying about this -




Epic Games clearly mentioned that - "The $1,000,000 bonus cash in GTA Online included with the Premium Edition as part of the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack may take up to 7-10 days after the player’s first session in GTA Online to be reflected in their in-game User Account. This bonus cash is only available to first-time Starter Pack owners."

So the players specially those who are playing the game for the first time will get the free giveaway prize and it can take up to 7 to 10 days to add in your GTA online account. So no need to worry guys. Just hold on and keep playing the game. The game is exciting and it's filled with a lots of missions. So just enjoy if you can.


Now I started playing the game from the day this game went free. I accessed the online version and the money wasn't there. But it's 2 days now I am playing the game and completed several missions. But when I opened my GTA 5 online game today, this message popped up - 


So, they offered $1 million but I got the half of it I guess. Also another message showed up and here it is - 


Now, I am not sure if this money is the same that Epic games offering. May be they just gave the half of it in first segment, now you keep playing the game and they are also going to add the other half in next couple of days. Or as the message from the above image, we can see this is a gift to play GTA online in May, 2020. So, does that mean we are going to get $500k each month for playing GTA online?


I am going to leave this one for you to think. As long as we are getting something, just like I got my first $500k today, it is actually awesome. Now if it is just an in game reward and after few days we see that the $1 million free cash that epic games is telling us, is going to add separately on our maze bank account, then guess what? We are going to be rich in GTA online even without passing much of time or completing missions ha ha. This is going to be really exciting. Don't worry if the money is not added in your account. Epic Games is awesome, they told us we are going to get something free, so I am pretty sure we are going to have the cash for free. Thanks to Epic games for this amazing offer.

I am going live with GTA 5 online every day. In case you want to see my stream, subscribe me here.


Thank you so much for reading my blog. Have a nice day.


** EDIT : I got my $1 million in game cash seperately today when I logged into the game and also got the criminal starter pack. Here is the image -



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!