RX 550 Benchmark 2021 - Hitman 3

 Hello Everyone, I hope you guys are doing good. Here I am going to discuss how RX 550 is doing with the Hitman's latest installment, Hitman 3. Hitman 3 is looking really good, the graphics quality is just insane. Let's check the requirements for the game here - 




Now This is my specs - 

* GPU - Sapphire Pulse RX 550 4GB GDDR5
* Windows Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 1500x
* RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz
* HDD - WD 2TB 
* Windows - Windows 10 64-bit 

Now the way I see it, My PC is actually this time a little better than the minimum requirements the game mentioned. But only problem is GPU. Minimum GPU requirements is GTX 660 or HD 7870. Those GPUs are powerful than RX 550. The only Advantage RX 550 has is it's newer than those GPU the game mentioned. Well, after watching the requirements for the game, I was sure that I am going to able to run the game in 1080p low settings. And guess what? I was right.

Check out the performance video of Hitman 3 in RX 550 here - 



The first minutes start with the highest settings possible in the game. The experience was horrible. The game ran in 7 FPS avg. But you know what, the performance was better than Crysis remastered, I got 3 FPS in Crysis Remastered in maximum settings. Nevermind. So the ultra settings is a nope for my PC. Then after a few minutes, I reduced the super sampling, you can not drag the supersampling bar to 0. It's automatically set to 1, now you can increase or decrease between 1 and 2. After decreasing the supersampling to 1, The game was running pretty good in Ultra settings. getting and average of 20 Fps which is not that bad for the PC. 

The best settings to play the game is of course low settings. Make everything low and you are going to get above 30 fps which is good for single player games like this. Hitman 3 doesn't require much movement. All you just need to really good at is - stealth. So, yeah, even in 20 fps you can play the game if you know how the game needs to be played. As for me, I am not a Hitman player, which you are going to understand after watching the video I added.

Let's come to the conclusion of this post. If game makers make more games like this game, then RX 550 owners going to enjoy this year. But he he, its not going to happen. Plenty of games coming to this year. I have seen my system totally failed to run Cyberpunk 2077 which came out in 2020, and also unable to run Call of Duty Warzone properly. There are plenty of games which this PC can not handle properly. Somehow, I feel like this year, we are going to have a mix reaction with the performance of RX 550. Let's hope for the best. 

Thanks for reading my blog.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!