Speed Up Apex Legends | How to Make Apex Legends Run Faster on RX 550?

 Hello Everyone, welcome to my blog. Let's talk about my favorite game, Apex Legends. A Fast Paces, 60 players battle royale, the game I love playing and enjoy it most these days. I love Fortnite but somehow it feels like Fortnite kind of lost it' charm. Anyway, so I have this RX 550 GPU and the question is can RX 550 run Apex Legends properly? Can you play this game on 1080p low settings? We are about to find out. 




Previously I was playing the game from Origins. I installed the game from Origins and kept playing for more than a year. But recently I lost my HDD so I need to reinstall it. This time I installed it from steam. Somehow it feels like the steam version of Apex Legends runs a little faster than Origins one. I don't know, may be the performance is same, but I feel like I love the steam version more.

Also, about speeding up the game, we all know turning off shadow can help the game perform a bit faster. In case you don't know how to turn off the apex legends shadow, just follow these steps - 


* Go to your saved games folder. 



* You are going to find Respawn folder over there. Now go like this - Respawn>Apex>Local>Videoconfig

*Open Videoconfig using notepad and change the value of "setting.csm_enabled" - 0. The default value is 1, you need to make it 0. Save the file and exit.


This will turn off the shadow of the game and the game is going to run a bit faster. Now these days, the way games are getting upgraded, its hard to tell whether a cheap GPU like RX 550 can run recent games properly or not. In case of apex legends, rx 550 can pull this of pretty well. 


Check out this video of Apex Legends on RX 550 in 1080p, 900p and 720p shadow off low settings - 




My PC specs :- 

GPU :- Sapphire Pulse RX 550 4GB GDDR5
CPU :- AMD Ryzen 5 1500x 
SSD :- Samsung Evo 250GB SSD
RAM :- Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4
Power Supply :- Cooler Master 450 Watt PSU


The game is running pretty good, and everything in my PC is old and I can say its a low end PC now. For a PC like this, game running pretty good on it. The best resolution for me to play the game is 720p, in 1080p and 900p, the game still stuck in some places but in 720p, the game works just fine. 

Pairing RX 550 with a good processor can easily help you to play the game a lot faster, even 1080p may work for you just fine. 

Conclusion is - RX 550 is still amazing for Apex Legends. Thanks for reading my blog. I will dig more to see if I can find any other way to make the game run faster. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!