Unknown File Version Audio Apex Legends Problem - Solved !


Hey guys, how you all doing. Let's talk about the Apex Legends Problem. Apex Legends new winter express mode is pretty awesome. I really liked it. But sadly I have been facing a problem when trying to run the game. As it's suddenly crashing and restarting my PC or after crashing giving me an unknown file version audio error with an error code. This is really frustrating. Just imagine you are having a good game and suddenly the game crash with this type of error. I mean come on.


So here's the fix of the unknown file version audio problem of apex legends -


* Just open your Origins Library. Click on Apex Legends. Then click on the gear icon and then click repair and wait for it unless the process is complete.




This problem occurs when you install the game and maybe for some reason some files get corrupted. So all you have to do is repair the game. Once the repair is done, you are good to go.  If you face a similar problem like this, I mean the game just crashed and giving a different error code, just try to update the game like this way or repair the game.


There are a few same problems I found in Fortnite too which went away after I verified the game through the Epic games library in this same way.


Anyway, the Apex Legends is awesome, the new winter express is a great place to practice your aim and yeah, I like this mode. Enjoy playing the game.
Thanks for reading my blog. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update is Required to Continue Please Restart Fortnite Problem - Solved !!

Failed to Open Descriptor File Uproject Problem - Solved !! Part 2

Failed to Open Descriptor File Problem - Fortnite | Solved !!